Department of Electronic Engineering,
Rohm Building 3-101, Tsinghua Yuan 1st, Beijing 100084, China
1997.9~2001.7: Bachelor of Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
2001.9~2006.7: Doctor of Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
2017.2- : Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
2009.12-2017.1: Associate Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
2006.8-2009.12: Research Associate, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
(2011.10-2012.10: Visiting Scholar, Department of Electronic Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles)
1) High speed laser imaging
2) Integrated optical signal processing
3) Biomedical imaging
Memberships of Professional Society
Senior Member of OSA/IEEE
2015: Changjiang Young Scholar of the Ministry of Education
2013: Excellent young scientist foundation of NSFC
2012: First batch of young top-notch talent program sponsored by Ministry of Organization
2012: UCLA Outstanding International Scholar
2012: Second prize of outstanding achievements in scientific research of the Ministry of Education
2010: New Century Excellent Talents in University
2009: Nomination of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation
2007: Science and Technology Awards of Beijing, Grade III
2006: Excellence Doctor Theme in Tsinghua University, First Prize
2004: Asia-Pacific Optical Communications Conference (APOC) 2004 Best Student Paper Award
Original Papers: More than 100
Review Papers: More than 30
List of Selected Recent Papers:
- W. Zhao, C. Wang, H. Chen, M. Chen, S. Yang, “High-speed cell recognition algorithm for ultrafast flow cytometer imaging system,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol.23 (2018).
- H. Chen, “Toward unlimited temporal resolution: femtosecond videography for atomic and molecular dynamics,” Light: Science & Applications, Vol.6 (2017).
- Q. Guo, H. Chen, Y. Wang, Y. Guo, P. Liu, X. Zhu, Z. Cheng, Z. Yu, S. Yang, M. Chen, S. Xie, “High-speed compressive microscopy of flowing cells using sinusoidal illumination patterns,” IEEE Photonics Journal, Vol.9 (2017).
- Q. Guo, H. Chen, M. Chen, S. Yang, S. Xie, “Analysis of detection bandwidth limitations in time-stretch-based single-pixel imaging systems,” Applied Optics, Vol.56 (2017).
- Y. Wang, Q. Guo, H. Chen, M. Chen, S. Yang, S. Xie, “Time-encoded structured illumination microscopy: toward ultrafast superresolution imaging,” Optics Letters, Vol.41 (2016).
- Q. Guo, H. Chen, Z. Weng, M. Chen, S. Yang, S. Xie, “Compressive sensing based high-speed time-stretch optical microscopy for two-dimensional image acquisition,” Optics Express, Vol.23 (2015).
- Q. Guo, H. Chen, Z. Weng, M. Chen, S. Yang, S. Xie, “Fast time-lens-based line-scan single-pixel camera with multi-wavelength source,” Biomedical Optics Express, Vol.6 (2015).
- C. Lei, H. Chen, F. Xing, M. Chen, S. Yang, S. Xie, “Time-stretch high-speed microscopic imaging system based on temporally and spectrally shaped amplified spontaneous emission,” Optics Letters, Vol.40 (2015).
- H. Chen, C. Lei, F. Xing, Z. Weng, M. Chen, S. Yang, S. Xie, “Multiwavelength time-stretch imaging system,” Optics Letters, Vol.39 (2014).
- H. Chen, C. Wang, A. Yazaki, C. Kim, K. Goda, B. Jalali, “Ultrafast web inspection with hybrid dispersion laser scanner,” Applied Optics, Vol.52 (2013).